96% Thifluzamide TC,
98% Thifluzamide TC,
240g/L Thifluzamide SC,
40% Thifluzamide WDG
139g/L Thifluzamide + 139g/L Difenoconazole SC
100g/L Thifluzamide + 200g/L Azoxystrobin SC
250g/L Thifluzamide + 250g/L Hexaconazole SC
100g/L Thifluzamide + 200g/L Tebuconazole SC
100g/L Thifluzamide + 200g/L Epoxiconazole SC
60g/L Thifluzamide + 240g/L Tricyclazole SC
50g/L Thifluzamide + 250g/L Prochloraz SC
5% Thifluzamide + 20% Azoxystrobin WP
20% Thifluzamide + 10% Tebuconazole WDG
3% Thifluzamide + 7% Tricyclazole WDG
Other Names: Pulsor, thifluzamide fungicide, thifluzamide 24 sc
Molecular Formula: C13H6Br2F6N2O2S
CAS No.: 130000-40-7
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Physical & Chemical Features:
Appearance: White to light brown powder
Molecular weight: 528.0624
Melting Point: 178° C
Boiling Point:: 375.9 ° C at 760 mmHg
Flash point: 181.2 ° C
Thifluzamide is control of a wide range of Basidiomycete fungicide on rice, cereals, field crops and turf, by foliar application and as a seed treatment. It is particularly effective for foliar treatment of Rhizoctonia, Puccinia and Corticium, and for seed treatment of Ustilago, Tilletia and Pyrenophora.
1. good systemic and conductivity .
2. With effecting of prevention and treatment.
3. safe to crop and animals.
4. Long resistance.
5. special efficiency to rice sheath blight disease.
For rice sheath blight spraying with active ingredient is 72g/ hectare on 24%SC;
For the potato tarspotdisease furrow application with active ingredient is 384-792g/hectare on 240g/L SC;
For giant spot disease of the lawn, speckle disease,fairy rings, Snowwhite Prune disease, the active ingredient is 525-1050g/hetcare.
(1) Thifluzamide is anionic substance, so it can not be added in cationic formulations,
such as glyphosate and paraquat.
(2) Thifluzamide contains water, so it can not be added in pesticides which decompose because
of water,such as nicosulfuron.
(3) Its appearance is milky white viscous liquid, so it can not be added in formulations which require transparent appearances.
(4) We suggest the product is the last to be added when preparation. Mix the preparation by dispersion machine when the product is added.
(5)Please store the product with seal after using, or the quality will be influenced.
Technical: 25kg per carton/bag/drum
Powder/Granule: 100g, 250g, 500g, 1kg, 10kg, 25kg, 200kg per bag/drum
Liquid: 100mL-1L, 5L, 10L, 20L, 200L, 1000L per package; or as per customers’ request.
Previous: Boscalid TC SC WDG
Next Article: Dimethomorph TC SC WP WDG
CAS No.: 130000-40-7
Payment Terms: TT, LC,DP,DA,OA
Delivery Time: 15-20 Days