Spirodiclofen 98% TC
Spirodiclofen 240g/L SC
Spirodiclofen 340g/L SC
Spirodiclofen 180g/L + Abamectin 20g/L SC
Spirodiclofen 150g/L + Pyridaben 200g/L SC
Spirodiclofen 100g/L + Bifenthrin 300g/L SC
Spirodiclofen 250g/L + Azocyclotin 200g/L SC
Spirodiclofen 50g/L + Fenbutatin oxide 200g/L SC
Spirodiclofen 300g/L + Etoxazole 100g/L SC
Spirodiclofen 100g/L + Clofentezine 140g/L SC
Chemical name: 3-(2,4-dichlorophenyl)-2-oxo-1-oxaspiro[4.5]dec-3-en-4-yl2,2-dimethylbutanoate
Other names: Envidor, Spirodiclofen 24 sc, Envidor SC 240, Spirodiclofen 24% sc
Molecular Formula: C21H24Cl2O4
Molecular Weight: 411.32
CAS No.: 148477-71-8
Physical & Chemical Features:
Appearance: White powder
Solubility (substance/1000 ml solvent, 20 ° C): 20 in n-hexane, >250 in dichloromethane, 47 in isopropanol, >250 in xylene, 0.05 in water.
Mode of action:
1. Spirodiclofen has a new mechanism of action, with a contact kill effect, no endosuction.
2. Mainly inhibits the fat synthesis of mite and blocks the energy metabolism of mite
3. Spirodiclofen has a good killing effect on the eggs, pups and nymphs of the nasty mite, and is ineffective for the Adult mites, but has the effect of inhibiting the hatching rate of the females.
Spirodiclofen has good control effect on red spider, yellow spider, rust tick, sassafras, cinnabar and leaf mites.
Spirodiclofen can be used for the treatment of citrus, grape and other fruit trees and eggplant crops such as eggplant, pepper and tomato.
1. Low toxicity, low residue, good safety.
2. Long-lasting effect. Spirodiclofen was applied to the leaves of the crop and was resistant to rain. After 2 hours of spraying, the medium rain did not affect the normal effect of the drug.
3. No mutual resistance. Can be mixed with most pesticides (except for strong alkaline pesticides and copper preparations). Mixing with other acaricides with different mechanisms of action can not only improve the quick-acting properties of spironolactone, but also contribute to the resistance management of mites.
Technical: 25kg per carton/bag/drum
Powder/Granule: 100g, 250g, 500g, 1kg, 10kg, 25kg, 200kg per bag/drum
Liquid: 100mL-1L, 5L, 10L, 20L, 200L, 1000L per package; or as per customers’ request.
Previous: Chlorfenapyr TC EC SC WP SDG
Next Article: Tolfenpyrad TC SC EC
Type: TC, EC, SC,
CAS No.: 148477-71-8
Payment Terms: TT, LC,DP,DA,OA
Delivery Time: 15-20 Days